Welcome to Day 2 of
Today we have a fun sketch
challenge for you.
I created a fun shaker card
featuring Bugaboo Seahorse.
The seahorse image was printed
onto Stampin' Up! Real Red
cardstock, fussy cut and layered
onto designer papers from
Fancy Pants Designs
Down by the Shore paper pad.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Be sure to check Catch the Bug Blog
for all of the challenge details, prizes and
design team inspiration.
One winner each day will win this
exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!
I'm also sharing my with the following:
Aud Sentiments: #171 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Dragonfly Journey: #83 Birthday Bash!
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #264-265
Digi Choosday Challenge: Wk 2 Anything Goes
One winner each day will win this
exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!
I'm also sharing my with the following:
Aud Sentiments: #171 Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Dragonfly Journey: #83 Birthday Bash!
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #264-265
Digi Choosday Challenge: Wk 2 Anything Goes

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Zeljka DTx
Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys