Skip to main content

Mojo Monday Challenge #479


I'm sharing a quick Anniversary card
and Wishing You set from Verve.

The sentiment has been layered
onto Stampin' Up! In Color designer
papers.  I added a doily from my stash.
A machine stitched border and Verve
sequins finish the card.

This will be going in the mail to
my in-laws for their upcoming
51st wedding anniversary.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Kraftin' Kimmie:  Anything Goes Challenge 
Penny Black and More:  January Challenge Anything Goes
  Simon Monday Challenge:  Be Square
 

Comments

Marilyn Webb said…
Beautiful anniversary card! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps challenge.
Marilyn DT
Catherine said…
This is such a pretty card, Cynthia! I love the bright and cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥
Striking card Cynthia - the white on black almost looks like a three dimensional tile. Love your vibrant background colours too
Blessings
Maxine
This is really gorgeous! What a neat color combo! I'm sure the happy couple will love it! thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.
Ellibelle said…
Great design and loving your color combo!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Penny Black and More!
Shirley said…
A gorgeous and vibrant card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

Shirley