Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 4 - BINGO


We are celebrating Bugaboo's 7th
Birthday all week long with fun
challenges and prizes!

Day 4 is a fun Bingo challenge.
My card features the adorable

The pre- colored image was printed on Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Be sure to check Catch the Bug Blog
for all of the challenge details, prizes and
design team inspiration. 

 One winner each day will win this
 exclusive Bugaboo Birthday set!


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #233 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments:  #171 Anything Goes + A Sentiment  
Hiding in My Craftroom:  #284 Saturday Scraps
Crafting from the Heart:  #143 Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Chill Out  
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 1-17-17 

Comments

Ohhhh...I love your card Cynthia. That pup is sooo cute and I love the round card and the texture and waves too...just lovely.
Hugs.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie
Unknown said…
This is a fantastic card Cynthia - I love it!
ADORABLE! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love your card! I love everything about it! Thank you for sharing it with us at HIMCR! I will be casing it soon!! Cyndi, DT
Beth said…
I love this card with all the texture. Thank you for joining the Hiding In My Craft Room Scrappy Saturday challenge. Beth DT
Lola said…
So much fun on your card. First, super cute pup! Second, perfect scene with the waves and beach extras.
A fun card Cynthia - beautifully composed.
Blessings
Maxine
Maura said…
Oh, your card makes me smile Cynthia - such a fun image!! Definitely chilling out! I am so happy you have joined us this week for our Chill Out challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura
Billie A said…
Awesome card. I love the colors so bright and love the Bugaboo image.. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Anonymous said…
I love the bright colors and that puppy dog is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT
Theresa said…
so cute. that pup did make me chuckle. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
Julie said…
Great card design. Love the colors
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T