Skip to main content

TSG202 and Birdie Brown

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  I am stopping in with a quick post for this week's There She Goes and Birdie Brown.  Here's the card that I created using Torico's April Freebie image and TSG color combo of blue, yellow with a neutral:


If you love this image as much as I do, be sure to hop over to Torico's blog and pick it up!  You have until April 30 to create something .... you might even win a free Birdie Brown digital image.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Lovely image and great colour scheme - and an awesome result!
Blessings
Maxine
Tracy said…
Stunning card Cynthia!!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx
Torico said…
Gorgeous coloring, Cynthia! Your shading skill is awesome. Thank you for joining in the TSG challenge and Birdie Brown's challenge!
Tracy said…
I'm so glad you played along with the TSG challenge Cynthia. You card is wonderful. Torico's images are always fun. I really like how you used an outline around the image. Looks great. Hugs!
Penny said…
This is so pretty, Cynthia! Love the design, color palette & papers, the sweet image, your coloring, and embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny