Skip to main content

There She Goes and Tuesday Morning Sketch

I have a quick card to share for this week's There She Goes Challenge - TSG 203 Just Because.  TSG is also sponsoring this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch #194.  I love me a good sketch!

Here's the sketch we were asked to use:

Here's the card I created for both challenges using There She Goes Jungle Out There:





This set is so much fun and the images are big... perfect for cards or scrapbooking! The elephant image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I had the negative frame in my stash and decided this was the perfect sketch to use them!  I tucked a little cheesecloth behind the frame for some extra texture (which I Love!) and layered different papers from the MME Breeze paper pad.  Easy Peasy! 

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I hope you get a chance to play along this week.

Comments

Penny said…
OMGosh, this is toooo cute! I love that elephant! Love your coloring, that fab DP, and that wonderful design! And the sentiment is perfect! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Debbie said…
This is so cute!! I love that fun image!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Cynthia this is stunning - love the image and the way you have mounted it - the yellow and grey colour scheme is really eye -catching.
Blessings
Maxine
Melissa Craig said…
Awesome card. At first glance I thought the elephant was wearing a grad cap. I have graduation on the brain as I'm gearing up for my oldest son to do that very thing next month. Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.