Skip to main content

Friends With Flair and Bugaboo Challenges

I am sharing the following with Friends With Flair and Bugaboo this week.


I immediately fell in love with this week's new release from Bugaboo!  I bought it and created my card the same night.  I have layered it over Unity's Misplaced Chevron background.  The color combination is this week's Splitcoast color challenge - Baja, Cameo Coral and Black.  The colors seemed so retro that I thought they would be perfect with this image.  I have also included a photo of the inside sentiment which is included with the Bugaboo digital set.

Thanks for stopping for a closer look!

I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Unity Friends with Flair
Bugaboo - April Anything Goes
Bugaboo - Stella Says Sketch Challenge 134

Comments

I love this car and of course the chevron makes the card. Love it!
Amy Martin said…
Very cute...I love your background. Well done.
Ruby said…
Very nice card.
Anonymous said…
great card : ) love your background so cool .
Emily H said…
This is a super fun card!
Linda said…
ho your card is so cute...
Tracy said…
Love your card..the colors are very retro!!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox
Angie said…
Very cute card!
Kris B said…
Your card is super cool!! Love it!
Jen Leeflang said…
Your card is such fun - you have used the new release so effectively! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw. Remember to check back tomorrow to see if you're a winner.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT
Angeline Choo said…
i absolutely love the chevron background and the car! so cute!
Lisa Angela said…
OMG this card is adorable....love it Cynthia!
Karenladd said…
Oh my...this is so darn cute! Love that image!
Kary said…
The background looks great, and it goes so well that retro car image. Awesome!
Fabulous card - love the background - it is perfect for the image!
Blessings
Maxine
Julie Odil said…
Love the colors and the retro feel to this. Great card!
Min said…
I just LOVE this new digi!! Fabulous card!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
etdevlie said…
Love the Unity background! Great card!
Shemaine Smith said…
Super cute! Thanks for creating with Unity!
Love the use of the chevron! It really caught my eye!
Miwa said…
Oh, so neat! The way you used the chevron is so creative & it really works great!
What a fun creative background, and that stamp is perfect. Love it!
SherylK said…
That's so cute. So vintage.
How fun! I really love the background and the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Unity :)
Unknown said…
I can see why your liked the release. I have a "thing" for diner stamps myself!
Penny said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia! Love the background, the die cuts, the image, and the wonderful design! :^)
Hugs, Penny