Skip to main content

Bugaboo and Sketch Saturday #255

I'm back with another card using this week's Sketch Saturday card sketch.  I have combined it with this week's Bugaboo Bingo challenge.  Here's what I came up with using this week's Free Bugaboo Pretty Cow image.  Isn't she adorable?


Here is this week's Sketch Saturday sketch:
Here is the Bugaboo Bingo card for this week's challenge:
My card includes a Bugaboo image, pearl and (stitched) border.  I printed the image two times and colored with Copic markers then the head was popped up on dimension tape.  The sentiment was computer generated.  This sweet Thank You card will be going to my sister for her stash.  She has two girls with Birthday parties this Spring which means sending out Thank You notes.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia your card is adorable. I just love the new image and how you colored her and made her head pop.
Love your treatment of the cow - she is gorgeous!! Great take on the sketch too.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Absolutely darling, Cynthia! Love your take on the sketch, the stitching, the image, and your papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Pryn said…
This card is so fabulous and fun!!! That cow is too cute and the sentiment rocks!!!
Sashika Taylor said…
What a fun card! And such wonderful colours...
Lola said…
LOL! Love your pretty little cow and of course the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.
Min said…
I just LOVE the papers you used on this card Cynthia! And that image is just PERFECT!
We’re so glad you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
We hope you join us again this week for a new Bugaboo challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
Andrea W said…
Fantastic card! I LOVE how you added dimension to the cute cow. Congrats on your win at Catch The Bug!