Happy Friday and welcome to a new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This week we are asking you to create using your cute and cuddly animal digis.
Here's what I came up with using Sweet 'n Sassy's Dilbert Duck:
I pasted the digital image into Word on my computer and used the "Rotate" option under Page layout and flipped the image horizontally. This gave me a pair of ducks looking at one another. The sentiment was also created in Word. The clouds were sponged with Memento ink and a deckle template. The fence and grass dies are also from Sweet 'n Sassy.
Here's what I came up with using Sweet 'n Sassy's Dilbert Duck:
I pasted the digital image into Word on my computer and used the "Rotate" option under Page layout and flipped the image horizontally. This gave me a pair of ducks looking at one another. The sentiment was also created in Word. The clouds were sponged with Memento ink and a deckle template. The fence and grass dies are also from Sweet 'n Sassy.
A few things to keep in mind as you join the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week:
- Digital images are required. You don't have to use SNSS, but we love it when you do and you might get a chance for the Spotlight!
- Please use keyword SNSDC99 when uploading to online galleries.
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs, Penny