Skip to main content

Timeless Tuesday and Sketch Saturday

Hope you are having a great weekend!  It was beautiful today in Anchorage... 40 degrees and sunny.  I still have about 2 feet of snow in my yard, but the streets are clear and the snow is melting.

I'm posting my card for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge to Frame It!  I have also used  Sketch Saturday's Challenge #255 design provided by Jen.

Here's my card using Flourishes "Stitched for You":


This will be going to my Mom next month for Mother's Day.  She is currently a knitting fiend!  Beautiful creations and she really enjoys the craft.  The image was colored with Copic markers and Framed with a Spellbinder nestibilities die.  The yummy designer papers are from MME Quilting Bee paper pad.

Thanks for stopping for a closer look!

Comments

Penny said…
What a great card for your mom! Love the fun image, the stitching & your take on the sketch! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lisa Lynn said…
This card is gorgeous and I'm sure your Mom will love it.
What a stunning card - love that image and you have really made it sing.
Blessings
Maxine
Sashika Taylor said…
What a fabulous image! Love your card x