Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #275

I'm playing along with this week's
featuring 
and 

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Happy Birthday  



Aud Sentiments Challenge: #152 6th Birthday Celebration
PDE Linky Party:  #118 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge:  #293 Scenic 
Hiding in My Craftroom:  Super Scraps Saturday 
 TTCRD:  Anything Goes April 5 - 11

Comments

Mimi said…
Very creative take on the MFT sketch! Well done, thinking outside the "circle"!
Great take on the sketch Cynthia, and an awesome result. Love this bold and beautiful card.
Blessings
Maxine
Imke said…
Awesome card, Cynthia. I totally like the Kraft together with the red stripe and barn.
Unknown said…
This card is so adorable. Love the simplicity and yet the red barn and red polka dots make it pop! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamie said…
I love that chick and the barn. It makes me think of my grandma. Thank you so much for sharing your stunning creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Scenic Challenge.

Tamie DT
LauraEva said…
Awesome card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog. Sorry for the delay!