Skip to main content

i {heart} Sketches with a tWist #146

I have printed one of my favorite
From the Heart Stamps
digital image for this week's
I {heart} Sketches with a tWist Challenge.

 I printed the digital image onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock and colored
with Copic Markers.
The fun papers are from the Take Note 
paper pad by Doodlebug  Design.
I printed the sentiment directly onto
the card base and a few sequins were
added for a little "sparkle".

Check out all of the fun coordinating 
sentiments that some with this set!


I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Happy Birthday  
Word Art Wednesday:  #224 - 225 Anything Goes
 Little Claire's Designs:  #67 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #152 6th Birthday Celebration
 

 
 

 

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Such a delightful birthday card and I love your take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Another fun card beautifully executed Cynthia - love the expression on Birdbrain's face :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
This is a fab card Cynthia! I love this Birdbrain and it looks great with that super background paper!
Elaine Stark said…
A great image and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Heather said…
An adorable fun image Cynthia, a lovely card with super colours and sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.
Kelly Schelske said…
Super cute card Cynthia! Love the fun colors and those hot pink sequins!

Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

Hugs,
Kelly
Kathy said…
Cute, cute, cute! I love your coloring and the fun numbered patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS.
So adorable! Love the sentiment, the colors, and sweet design, fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again!
Jennifer, DT
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card - everything works so well together! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!