Skip to main content

Paper Sweetie May Challenge #43

I was the lucky winner of the
March Paper Sweeties Challenge.
I received a fun prize package
AND the opportunity to Guest Design
for the May Challenge.

My card features the adorable
 Most of the image was paper pieced and colored
with Copic markers.  A machine stitched border
and enamel dots finish the card.
Designer papers are from Core'dinations
and Memory Box.

The colors were inspired by the May
Paper Sweeties Challenge Board. 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Work It Wednesday April:  Flowers
Simon Says:  Anything Goes


Comments

Jill Norwood said…
Your card is wonderful my dear! Love your paper-pieced flower with the enamel dot center! Gorgeous!!! So happy that you are guest-designing this month!
Lisa said…
So pretty!! Love the paper piecing and that pretty flower in the pot. I keep thinking I need that set. So happy you could join us this month! Just beautiful!
Adorable! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie said…
Absolutely darling, Cynthia! So bright, cheery and fun - love the mix of polka dots and gingham in your stamped images and papers! Thanks for joining us as our guest designer at Paper Sweeties in May :)
Virginia L. said…
Love your layering and use of pattern paper! The stitching details makes this card a stand out, Cynthia! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Maria said…
Love all the pretty polka dots and sweet flower in the pot!! Awesome stitching, too, which adds a wonderful touch!! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month for Paper Sweeties!!:-))
What a cute card! Love the pretty flower! Thanks for being our guest designer at Paper Sweeties this month!
Michelle said…
Sweet card Cynthia! Happy you are joining us this month!
Love this sweet card Cynthia. the paper piecing is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card, Cynthia! I love the cute design! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties this month!
Take care!
Michele