Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - New Release Tuesday

Jodie has a simple, yet adorable,
little digital image this week to
share with us called Little Bear.

I knew right away that he would
be paper pieced.
I created a little scene with various
dies and an older sentiment from
Stampin' Up!  A few dew drops in the
clouds finish the card.

I hope you'll stop by the Bugaboo Shop
and check out all of the fun digital images
that Jodie creates. 

I'm also sharing with the following:
 Craft Your Passion:  #309 Anything Goes 
Where the HeART is:  #8 Sparkle and Bling/Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps BLOG:  April Challenge Anything Goes 

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the paper piecing - this is a fab card Cynthia, so cute :-)
Aww Cynthia this is fabulous - love the sun peeking between the clouds, and your fabulous paper piecing!
Blessings
Maxine
This is just so adorable.Love the scene you've created and the gingham bear is the cutest.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x
Chrissy said…
Adorable sweet card Cynthia..Gorgeous..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..

Luv CHRISSYxx
So pretty!
Thank you for joining us at craft your passion!!
xoxo
Veronica
crafty-stamper said…
Cute paper pieced image and love the sun peeping out from the clouds---Thank you for joining us at Where The Heart Is
Carol DT x