Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #149

Each week From the Heart Stamps
hosts a fun sketch challenge 
with an optional twist.
You can use the sketch provided 
and/or the twist.

Recently while browsing the 
FTHS shop I came across the
perfect set for Mother's Day.
Although I really like this week's sketch,
I went with the optional twist and used 
several dies on my card.
The Classic Rectangle and Classic 
Scallop Rectangle die are from Spellbinders.
The speech bubble die is from MFT - Say What.

The image was colored with Copic Markers
and Prismacolor pencils.  A machine stitched
border and ribbon finish the card.

I have also included an additional 
sentiment from the set on the inside of the card.


 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says:  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #154 Animal + Sentiment 
HIMCR:  #249 Freestyle   

Comments

Heather said…
a gorgeous card Cynthia, a lovely design with super colours and papers.......your image is adorable and beautiful colouring and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Virginia L. said…
CUTE!! Love the colors and layering! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Love it Cynthia - fun image and great sentiments
Blessings
Maxine
Lyn said…
Well done! Fun papers and fun take on the sketch - I have to remember I have this one printed out and color it up for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn
Billie A said…
What a great stamp set and sentiment is perfect for this awesome card. thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.