Skip to main content

Two Paper Divas - April Photo Inspiration Challenge

Through the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
I became aware of a new-to-me
stamp company

I was the lucky winner
of the March challenge
and I'm using one of their
digital stamps on my project today.
The digital set comes with a fun sentiment.
However, I chose to include a Mother's Day
stamped sentiment from my stash.
The cups were printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White card stock and colored
with Copic Markers.
Of course, the base panel has been dry
embossed with a polka dot cuttlebug folder.
Bakers twine and enamel dots finish 
the card. 
This is the yummy inspiration photo
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Work it Wednesday March:  Pastels
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #153 Anything Goes 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make it Girlie 
AAA Card Challenge:  #62 Anything Goes

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Fantastic and vibrant stacking cups here. Love the embossed BG too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week. Sarah x
Stacy Sheldon said…
Ooh I love how fun the cups are in these colors Cynthia, thanks for playing along with us :)
What a fabulous image and beautifully coloured Cynthia, to make a wonderful card.
Blessings
MAxine
Justine Hovey said…
Gorgeous colour palette and a really bright and happy card! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Justine :)
Unknown said…
Glad to see you enjoying your free images! I love these colors for the tea cups! Awesome Mother's Day card! We appreciate you playing along with us at the challenge this month.
Unknown said…
This is such a cheerful card. I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us this month. Melissa
Sandy said…
Love it, what a delightful stack of cups and they look fabulous against your embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT
jenn shurkus said…
what a fun mother's day card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!