Welcome to a new challenge at
Catch the Bug!
This week is a fun
BINGO Challenge.
My card features the always
popular JJ with
When I came across this fun sentiment
in the Bugaboo shop I just knew
it had to be printed, colored and used!
The image/sentiment was printed
onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
Gold Stickles were added to the sentiment
and wood veneer stars.
A Cuttlebug embossing folder was
used for the second layer and
polka dot papers were layered from Co'ordinations.
My Bingo choices were: Bugaboo image,
Embossing and Sentiment
Be sure to stop by the blog for all
of the challenge details, prizes and
more design team inspiration!
The layout inspiration came from this week's
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Let's do the Polka
Word Art Wednesday: #226 - #227 Anything Goes


Comments
Hugs,
Alessandra - DT
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Jo x
Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com