Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #148

This week From the Heart Stamps
has a fun sketch
The twist is to include washi tape.

My card features the adorable FTHS
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with 
Copic Markers.  Two different washi
tapes were added and enamel dots 
finish the card.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  #274 Anything Goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #195 Anything Goes 
PDE Linky Party:  #120 Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments:  #153 Anything Goes

 
 

Comments

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
Tiggerscraps said…
Oh my word! How very sweet! Thanks for joining us at the PDE link up! Hope to see you again!
Marji DT
Michelle said…
Wonderful card!! I love this image. It makes me smile every time I see it. Love how you flipped the sketch, and the enamel dots really finish it off.

Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our I Heart Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)
What a great card Cynthia - love the image and how you have used the washi tape.
Blessings
Maxine
What an adorable card...love your color combination and layout...fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Janis Lewis said…
This is adorable! Hey! We just moved to Eagle River, AK. Nice to see a fellow Alaskan in the crafting world. :) Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Jean said…
Great card, love the image, your colours a re so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Jean DT xxxx
Lyn said…
This is as cute as can be - your coloring is fabulous and your washi tape are perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Sherrie K. said…
Aaaw, this is super cute! I LOVE the birdie image!
Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky Party Challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member