Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #147 AND Stamp of the Month

Where has the week gone?
I'm sneaking in a VERY last minute 
card for this week's From the Heart Sketch Challenge.

 I used the new Stamp of the Month set for 
The set is Time to Bloom
You can get the set FREE and join in the monthly progressive challenge HERE.
 The twist this week is patterned paper.
It's difficult to see in the photo, but the
butterfly image was also printed onto
patterned paper and Stickles was applied
for a slight shimmer.

 I'm also sharing with the following:
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #153 Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends:  #18 Anything Goes 
 Brown Sugar Challenge: #194 Anything Goes 

Comments

Sweet Card. Very beautiful colours. I love it. Thanks for joining us at BSC

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
Imke said…
That is very beautiful, Cynthia. I like the purple colors and the big sentiment in front.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !
Michelle said…
Great card! Wonderful combo of both sketch & SOTM.

Thanks for joining us for our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Love the contrasting colours you have used Cynthia on this elegant and beautifully finished card
Blessings
Maxine
Brenda said…
Hi, Cynthia! I love that you featured the butterfly. I thought about doing the same thing cause I think it is so pretty. As usual, your creation is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps, i {heart} sketches with a tWist and SOTM Challenge!
Jo said…
Lovely card, I like the added sparkle on the butterfly.
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
Jo xx
Billie A said…
Love the darling card and the butterfly is so pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

I am on another DT - Creative with Stamps. and it's a months long challenge and April is Butterflies.. Would love to see your card over there. http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
Lyn said…
This is great! Love the colors and sewing. Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn