PDE Linky Party: #118 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge: #293 Scenic
Welcome to a new sketch
with Catch the Bug!
My card is a very clean and simple
version of this week's sketch
featuring the adorable
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic markers.
I created the cloudy background by sponging
Memento summer sky ink over a template
cut from a Memory Box puffy cloud die.
A machine stitched border and dewdrops
finish the card.
Be sure to check the Bugaboo Blog
for all of the challenge details, prizes
and DT inspiration.
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
PDE Linky Party: #118 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge: #293 Scenic

Comments
Blessings
MAxine
I am so happy to be part of the Bugaboo team with you until July. I am now a happy follower of your lovely blog and would be over the moon if you followed mine - Michelle x
hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesdat Challenge.
I saw your comment, thank you xx
I won't delete your card as it would throw out the numbers for the DT commenting ;-)
luv
Lols x x x
DT Janis
PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs