Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

Happy Friday!
It's time again to share with Unity's
linky party.

Thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away.
My card features Unity's


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment
for your chance at a fabulous
Unity rubbah prize.

Comments

Lagene said…
Love this tubby turkey, your card is so colorful, great look!
Doreen said…
What a fabulous fun card.xxx
Riette said…
Awesome paper piecing!!
xxx
Riette
LISAH said…
I love this card , creative and fun.
Penny said…
Absolutely adorable! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Unknown said…
So cute and festive!
Dawnll said…
I was just thinking what a fun turkey all chubby and good...lol Adorable as can be
cuteness, I love your choice of paper for the grass!
michelegeorgern said…
Sweet! Makes me want to ink up my stamp that has been sitting and waiting...
Becky said…
i want to hug your turkey
TangledBlueRose said…
Awesomely cute turkey, so fun! Love the bright colors you used!~kim
Love that wonderful colourful turkey Cynthia!!
Blessings
Maxine
Great use of paper to create your turkey trot scene!
Sue D said…
How cute--love the feathers.
Miwa said…
Adorable! Love the sccene you created!