Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Oldie But Goodie Thursday

Welcome to another Oldie But Goodie Thursday 
with Bugaboo Stamps and
Catch the Bug.

My inspiration features the adorable
as I finish up Thanksgiving cards
for my family and friends.


I printed the image twice, colored with Copic
markers and fussy cut.  I popped the head onto an

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out all of the fun
Oldie but Goodie inspiration provided
by the Bugaboo Design Team.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thanksgiving


Comments

Fun image and a great card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Darling image & card, Cynthia! Love your coloring and the fun little scene you created! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Heather said…
A fabulous fun card Cynthia, a great design and gorgeous scene for the cute image!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
jenn shurkus said…
I need to try one of those wobble's :) love your card!! thank you for joining us at simon says stamp!