Skip to main content

Create with TLC Blog Hop

The Create with TLC Design Team has joined
together for a Holiday blog hop to
welcome our newest team member
Lisa Decosse.

If you came from  Desire's
blog you are in the right place!
Should you wish to begin with the first
blog in the hop you get the entire list at

Create with TLC


I chose to create a holiday themed digital card with the
vintage image I got to play with for the blog hop.
The papers are also freebies from Create With TLC.

Paulette has generously provide each team
member an image which we are sharing with you.

To save the image simply click on the image.
Right click and Save As.

Be sure to hop along with all of
the team members.  We love to hear from you!











Thanks for stopping by!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs:  November Anything Goes

Comments

mommahobbit said…
Thank you for sharing and thank you for the smile
Gail said…
Hi Cynthia - I like how you laid the image on top of the post card - very lovely - Thanks for your hard work and for the hop and freebie - have a blessed week!
Tlc Creations said…
I love how you used the image.....what a cool idea. Thank you for being a part of the HOP and for being such a great member of the TLC Team.
Paulette
It'sMe said…
Another great way to use an Image.Thank you for sharing ♥
Hetty said…
Wonderful way of making a vintage card! Super, Cynthia.
Absolutely adorable card Cynthia - reminds me of the streetcars we had here in the Pittsburgh area as a mode of transportation!!!!!! A pleasure hopping with you!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Carla S. said…
Terrific design with the image, Cynthia! Very creative!
Nanasniftynitch said…
What a different but very neat idea, Thanks so much for sharing.
xo Nana
Diana said…
Love your card. Reminds me of San Francisco my fav city. Thank you 4 being part of the hop.
Hugs from the Oregon coast
ursula Uphof said…
Such a lovely image and Ilike your card. Thank you. Ursula xxx
Confettiny said…
I love the image, but I think I'm the only one who thinks it a pity to put those big letters over it. :-(
LeeBeth said…
I remember these type of trolleys in Louisville. They still have a few in San Francisco! Enjoyed your card and look forward to using the image for a card for my grand-daughter who lives in San Francisco.
Edwina said…
Wonderful vintage look to your card. I love the image. Thank you for sharing it with us. Edwina Brown
Crafting Vicky said…
What a fabulous digital card!!! Love the layers you have used on it!!! Gorgeous.
Thanks for the warm welcome Cynthia. I am thrilled to be able to hop as one of your team members!

Your card is really interesting. I like the neat layout with the envelope and postage. Very creative. Thanks for sharing the great TLC freebie!

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, what a great card. Love that you used one of the TLC papers as the background papers too.
Suze said…
Love your interpretation of this image Cynthia.
PashaCou said…
Thank you for sharing your card, it's great for those we have miles away.
Hugs,
Wendy said…
Your digital card is amazing. Thank you and TLC for sharing the stamp. Great idea to place the stamp on a postcard. It really stands out!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the image and I never thought of putting it on top of a post card. . I have post mark stamps and this is such an awesome Idea. Thank you bunches Hugs, Cathy K
What a clever use of Paulette's image! I like the nontraditional layout you used for your card. Thanks so much for sharing and being a part of Paulette's great blog hop!
BlueCrayons said…
very clever and i love it. great way to use it.
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop and for the image.
Anet's Crafting said…
Your card is beautiful Cynthia, I love how you incorporated the beautiful image into a postcard. Anet x
Kelley said…
I really like your use of the image! You created a perfect vintage card.
Unknown said…
This is a perfect use for this image! Brilliant!
Anonymous said…
I love what you did with the image you worked with. Just love it!
Carol O
Margy (DS4J) said…
Love how you used this digistamp - very clever! Thanks for the freebie from TLC
What a wonderful way to use the image Cynthia - it has made and awesome card.
Blessings
Maxine
Maryann Laursen said…
Awesome way to use the image for such an awesome card here hun.
Thanks sooo much for the great image too.
Unknown said…
what a great way of using the image x
hugs
Sandie x
Desire Fourie said…
Cynthia this is so creative. Love how you used the image as a water mark.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Kathleen said…
What a great looking, "Vintage" card. Nicely done!
DonnaMundinger said…
Great digi work, Cynthia! Love what you've done with the image. xxD
Penny said…
Love how you created the postcard with your image, Cynthia! Good use of the digis, for sure! :^)
Hugs, Penny