Good morning and welcome to a new
with Catch the Bug!
I am finishing up my Thanksgiving
cards for friends and family with
Bugaboo's adorable
It is such a fun image and worked perfectly
with this week's sketch.
The turkey image was printed twice, colored with Copic markers
and fussy cut. An Action Wobble Spring was adhered to the
turkey head for a little extra fun and dimension.
I used Memento inks to sponge a little scene
for the Mr. Turkey.
Of course, I used this week's sketch at a
little different angle.
Hope you get a chance to play along with
us this week!
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Be sure and check out the store here for some great images!
Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 11/29/14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!
I would like to share my card with the following:
Crafting by Designs: November Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Challenge: Fall Colors
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Challenge: Fall Colors
Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs, Penny
I wouldn't eat him :)
Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges FALL COLORS challenge.
Heather