Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Anything Goes

Welcome to a new challenge with Catch the Bug.
It's the beginning of the month which means
"Anything Goes".

My inspiration card uses
Love Monsters.



Be sure to post your project to  Catch the Bug to be entered 
into a random drawing for three digi prize packs:
ten ( 10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image! 

New projects only no back linking please!
Limit 3 projects per follower! 

I am sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Pia S said…
What a fun colorful card! Great design, feels random and organized at the same time, I love that!
cheiron said…
Such cute critters and great coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)