Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Simon Says

Happy Friday AND Friends with Flair!
I'm sharing a quick Thanksgiving card
featuring Unity Stamps



The sketch inspiration is from the
Unity {be Inspired} Challenge inspiration sketch:


I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thanksgiving

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity rubbah prize.
 

Comments

Virginia L. said…
Beautiful inking,g Cynthia! I love the contrast of your images and pattern paper! Well done! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!
Ruby said…
Very pretty card.
TracyM #6773 said…
Pretty card Cynthia - LOVE your stamped panel, looks like your stamping has a beautiful embossed texture!!!
TangledBlueRose said…
Wonderful layout and great colors!~kim
Waving My Wand said…
How beautiful! Perfect festive seasonal card!
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous colours. Hugz
Gaylynn said…
Lovely message for your card.