Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair & Simon Says

Happy Friday AND Friends with Flair!
I hope you had a fabulous
Thanksgiving Day yesterday.
 
I'm sharing a final Thanksgiving card
featuring Unity Stamps
Happy Thanksgiving


The turkey image was colored with Prismacolor pencils.
I really like the effect on the Kraft cardstock.
A clean and simple design that's easy to
mail to my friends and family!

I'm also sharing my card with
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity rubbah prize.

Comments

Becca Yahrling said…
Cutest turkey I've seen this year!
Dawnll said…
Such fun colors on your turkey, bet everyone loved receiving a Thanksgiving card with him.
Kraft is always great for Thanksgivings cards! The striped paper is beautiful on this card
Cynthia this is great the pencil colouring really stands out. Love my prisma coloured pencils, but have never tried them on Kraft.
Sue D said…
I like the colorful feathers.
TracyM #6773 said…
FUN & FABULOUS card Cynthia :)
LOVE your turkey, LOVE your sentiment stamp, LOVE the colors against the Kraft too!!!
Glad to see I was not the only one posting turkey leftovers... LOL. This is a fun card!
Corrie said…
Beautful I love the craft paper
cheiron said…
Such a fun feathered guy! Love your coloring on kraft. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)