Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #237 - Thank You

Welcome to a new challenge with
Meljen's Designs.

Thanksgiving is only a week away
and that will be my interpretation 
for this week's Thank You challenge.

My card features an adorable pre-colored
image from Meljen's shop


The pre-colored image and two embossing folders
made this card go together very quickly.

I wanted to share a slightly different card that I made
with this image last week.


Melissa is also having a fabulous 50% off sale
now through December 15.

Be sure to hop on over and check it out!
http://www.meljensdesigns.com/

Don't forget you can use any image to play along,
but you get an extra vote if you use Meljen's.
Three random winners will get to chose two
Meljen's Designs images.

Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Thanksgiving


Comments

What stunning cards Cynthia - love the pre-coloured image and the way you have showcased it.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Love both the cards! Great die cuts & bling, sweet image, and love the fun embossing on the first one! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny
Caryn said…
Such a fun card - the layout is gorgeous, I love the image too (but now I'm hungry!!)

Thanks for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn