Skip to main content

Bugaboo - November BINGO Challenge

Welcome to the November BINGO Challenge
with Catch the Bug.


My Thanksgiving card features the sweet
and I chose the following 
BINGO options:
Twine, Embossing, Bugaboo Image
Hope you get a chance to play along with
us this week!

We look forward to seeing what you come up with! 
Be sure and check out the store here for some great images!
Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 11/22/14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Crafting by Designs:  November Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Challenge:  Challenge #1 Fall Colors

Comments

What a lovely vintage style card Cynthia. Love the distressing on the embossed frame.
Blessings
Maxine
Jessi Fogan said…
So cute! I love the embossed frame & the great sentiment :)
So sweet!!! I esp love the embossed frame.

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges FALL COLORS challenge.

Heather