Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes

Paper Smooches Sparks is hosting another "Anything Goes"
challenge this week over on the blog.
I recently ordered a few of the new stamp 
sets and the Poloroid die.  So, I thought:
"Why not use the fun PS die for a layout?"
 
Here's what I came up with:
 
 
I also combined a few of the stamps from PS We Totally Click and
I think they add the perfect balance to the page.
Snowflake eyelet charms by MME, rhinestones, a paw brad, tag
and skis by Jolee's finish the page.
 
 
The layout is based on a great sketch provide by Sally
over on Splitcoast Stampers.


I am also entering this layout in the Simon Says Stamp 
Wednesday Challenge:  Ice Inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Those dogs look as though they enjoy the snow!! Lovely page Cynthia. - the paper and the embellishments are fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Fabulous take on that LO! Love the Polaroid die cut--too cute! And all your cute embellies do balance the page! Love the photos, too. :^)
Hugs, Penny
Marlena M. said…
Your layout is amazing~I love the pics!
So cute! Love the pictures of your gorgeous pup & the die is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!
cheiron said…
I love this page and your handsome pup! We have a lab too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Ice Inspiration Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog!
LOOOOOOOVE when PSS players create layouts for our challenges-- so clever! LOVE your use of the polaroid die and those stamps!! Your pups are super cute! Looks like they was really enjoying the snow:) THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3