Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!
I am sharing a special card for this week's

I recently purchased Unity's
 thought it was perfectly
combined with this months {be Inspired} Challenge
color combination.



I have used Stampin' Up! Real Red and Smoky Slate with
designer papers from Miss Caroline Dilly Dally paper pad.
The fabulous buttons are from October Afternoon.

Below is a photo me and my siblings from last summer.
We live about 2000 miles apart and only
get a chance to see one another one or two times a year.
{tear and sniffle}



Be sure to leave a comment for your chance to
win a fabulous prize from Unity Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Love that card Cynthia - the way you have used the colours is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Kris said…
Great take on the color challenge Cynthia. Hope you have more opportunities to see your brother and sister in 2014.
Ruby said…
I had the same paper in mind for the colour challenge this month. Your card is lovely. I like the design of it.
Anonymous said…
beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)
Kary said…
Gorgeous card, Cynthia!! Love the sentiment and design. A lovely photo of your siblings too.
Crystal said…
I love this stamp and you have created a beautiful card!
You really nailed the colors! Beautiful!
Penny said…
Love the photo of you and your sibs! Good-looking family! :^)
Love your card--love the design, DP, color palette, fabulous sentiment. and great stitching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Angeline Choo said…
The card is so lovely and great take on the color challenge. You and your siblings look great together! :)
Gwen said…
Gorgeous card! That paper is perfect for the challenge!
Scrapper Myra said…
Beautiful card. Nice family photo.
Angie said…
Such a pretty card and lovely sentiment!
Gaylynn said…
What a nice sentiment!!! It looks pretty with the floral background. Lovely photo too. :)
Miwa said…
This is such a lovely card! You chose fabulous papers and embellies. :)
ddazzled71 said…
So pretty and such a wonderful take on the Be Inspired Challenge.
Rachel said…
great card! love those fun colors and pattern paper
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Great take of the challenge, Cynthia. I love your paper which highlights the color challenge and the sentiment is perfect (one of my favorites). Thank you for sharing.
Donna K said…
Beautiful card! Perfect for the color inspiration. As a military family I can totally relate to missing family members! Enjoy those special gatherings.
Waving My Wand said…
Love your colors. . So springy!