Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

Happy Friday!

Last week I created a card using
Unity's "Ah Crap" set for an
upcoming birthday in my family.
Well, my DH decided he liked it
and requested a similar birthday card
for his brother's birthday.

I am sharing the following
linky party.


The layout inspiration came from  
the fabulous Joslyn Nielson.

Don't forget to leave a comment.  You might
be the random winner of a fun Unity prize!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look.
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Kary said…
Very, very fun card, Cynthia!! Love the humour and what a great birthday card which I'm sure will bring smiles.
Kris said…
So cute Cynthia. This is one of my go-to sets (and now for birthdays thanks to you!).
Rachel said…
perfect birthday card! it is a great idea for those brothers in our life :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Penny said…
Such fun, Cynthia! Love this one, too--great potty humor, lol! Love the design & DP! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Julie Odil said…
Great card, Cynthia! I cased your last week's submission to make my brother's birthday card. I think it will be my next week's FWF entry. You're on to something!
Anonymous said…
Cute ~ Fun card!
Another fun card - love the contrast of the bright paper against the gray.
Blessings
Maxine
Jen M said…
This is so fun! Love the cool patterned papers!
Dr. Ivy said…
I love the paper combination you chose. This is a very fun card.
Dr. Ivy said…
I love the paper combination you chose. This is a very fun card.
Sam said…
Love this stamp set. Great card.
Gaylynn said…
heehee This is funny. Great design for these FUN stamps.
Another great card, Cynthia! I love this stamp set. It is one of my favorite! Nice use of space. I love the paper and the placement of your stamps.
Angeline Choo said…
What a cute card Cynthia!! :)
this is so much fun! love the mix of bright colors with the grey
Corrie said…
such a cute card love it
LauraEva said…
Love the stamp! great card!
Miwa said…
Hey, hey, hey - what an awesome compliment by your husband, requesting another version of the card! See, now you can use that to justify any future Unity stamp purchases, too... :) Great card!