Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Anything Goes

Anything Goes!  

Since it's the New Year, I've combined a new set with 
the sentiment from an older set
from Paper Smooches for my project.
and




Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New
Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch Challenge #469
and Ways to Use It Challenge #460

Comments

Joyce said…
This is darling. I just got this Paws for a Cause set and I love it. So cute how you used the patterned paper.
Indy's Designs said…
This is so cute! Love the layout of your card and those little peeks of pattern paper!
Hugs,
Debbie
Gorgeous Cynthia - love the turned over corner - a beautiful accent on a cute card.
Blessings
Maxine
nwilliams6 said…
So cute! Love the design on this - fun stuff! Hugz!
Penny said…
Love this CAS design, Cynthia! Really great way to showcase that pup with the bright pop of color and the window! Love the paw prints, and that folded corner with the heart is so eye-catching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Nancy said…
Great card, Cynthia! Lovely design and fun paper! :o)
Katie Gehring said…
LOVE your sweet puppy card! It's adorable and such a GREAT design! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so sweet, Cynthia! I love how you highlighted the puppy with the off-the-edge circle and the folded corner is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! Love the turned down corner and that little heart brad!