Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #193 - A Sticky Situation

Welcome to a new Meljen's Design Challenge.

This week were are challenging you to
 a "Sticky Situation" - use stickers 
on your project.  And don't forget to use one 
of the fun images from the Meljen's Designs shop.

It was a quick decision for me to combine this week's
challenge with a fun vacation layout.
Miscellaneous letter stickers (from my stash) and a couple of
clear stickers were used in keeping with the challenge theme this week.


Meljen's has several BEACH themed images so this
was super easy to pull together.

I printed the "Sand Castle COLOR" directly onto the
designer paper.  I printed it again on white card stock and
fussy cut the various sections of the castle.  I applied Flower Soft
to the sandy edges and Stickles to the shells.  I adhered the pieces with
foam tape to give dimension.  Hopefully, you can see that in the 
following photos.



I printed the "Summer Sun" image on orange and yellow
card stock then fussy cut and applied Stickles.
I also added dimensional glaze to the sunglasses.


Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I hope my little project has inspired you to print 
out a Meljen's image, grab your stickers and create.
Be sure to check out all of the design team inspiration
and the challenge details on the BLOG.

I'm also entering this layout in the
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Anything Goes.

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Loving the sand details, so fun!
What a fun page - looks as though you have a great time there!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is a wonderful page! Love the theme, (you know me and anything Hawaiian!), love the photos and the fabulous poem! Your images are just perfect on this LO! :^)
Hugs, Penny