Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends Challenge - Buttons & Bows

Happy Friday and welcome to a new  
"Buttons and Bows".

I was so excited to play with the new Jellypark
release this month "Girl with Bow in Hair".

While Jellypark images aren't required
to participate in the challenge we always enjoy seeing 
them in the challenge gallery.

You can find this adorable new image, along with
many others in the Jellypark Digi Shop.
While you're there, sign up for the
Jellypark Club.  You'll receive a monthly
letter with "Member only" freebies along 
with promotional information.

Here's my clean and simple design for this week's challenge:


I colored the image with Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils 
and accented with charcoal pencil.  The coordinating digital
sentiment is from a set called "Retail Therapy" by Create With TLC.
A simple button and baker's twine bow was added in keeping
with the challenge theme.

Below is a closer view of the colored image:

Isn't she a cutie?!

Please stop by and check out the fabulous design team inspiration.
We would love to see you join the fun this week!

I am also entering this card in the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Anything Goes
Great with TLC: Show It Off!

Comments

Love it Cynthia - the sentiment is fabulous and I love the way you have kept the card CAS so the sentiment and image really jump out.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia love that sentiment! Your card is adorable.
Gaynor Greaves said…
I absolutely adore this card just stunning hun xx Gaynor
Penny said…
Fabulous CAS card! Love your coloring! Love the fun sentiment and great bow in the corner, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Michelle said…
Very cute! Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle
Nancy said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia! The sentiment is great too! lol Your colouring is beautiful! :o)