Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS: Picture Perfect Challenge

an Inspirational Photo.

I focused on the fabulous colors and put this
fun card together this evening using
a  variety of fun Paper Smooches products:
 Cloud Card Template,
"We Totally Click" and a free digi sun that
you can find HERE on the Paper Smooches blog.


This week's inspiration photo:



I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.


Comments

Darnell said…
Seriously, it's hard to get a sweeter card design than this! I love it, Cynthia. I can imagine the face of the lucky recipient!! Hugs, Darnell
This is FABULOUS!!! and your take on the Picture is so fun and cool - love it!Thanks for playing with us at SPARKS, hugs, Karin
Jay Gee said…
Love your take on the inspiration photo Cynthia and fabulous shaped card :)
Penny said…
OMGoodness, how darling to make the card a cloud! Love the sweet sun & sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a cute and cheerful card Cynthia - love it, and your take on the inspirational photo is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Larissa Heskett said…
Such a FUN card!! I LOVE the shape and the dark edges you added!! A GREAT Take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
I absolutely adore this card! The sentiment did in fact make me smile and I thought it was so innovative of you to cut it out in the shape of a cloud! I would've never thought of that, but it gives it a total life of its own! I also liked how the sun has a subtle pattern and the gray edging along the cloud really completes the look. Beautiful work and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!
OHHHHHH! LOVE this card x10000000! It totally brightens my day! SUPER cute shaped card and great take on this inspiration challenge <3 THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!