Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair!

Hello to my blog friends and Happy Friday!
Friday is extra fun because of the Unity

This week I am sharing a quick birthday card
using this month's {be Inspired} sketch challenge.
The sentiment is from the July2012 KOTM



Can you ever have to many Birthday cards?
This one will go into my stash for our church card ministry.

If you are a Unity FWF follower, you know to leave a comment.
If you are new to the fun, be sure to leave a little love as
Unity will be randomly selecting a commenter to win 
some fun Unity rubber!

Thanks for hopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

What a simply elegant and understated card Cynthia - it is lovely.
Blessings
Maxine
Jen M said…
Nope, you can never have too many birthday cards! This one is super! I really like the stitching.
Kris said…
Lovely card Cynthia. I love the sewing (and really wish I possessed that ability) and your take on the sketch is spot-on.
Ruby said…
Lovely Birthday card.
Julie Odil said…
Great card! Love the stitching!
Gaylynn said…
Hi Cynthia. This is nice with that terrific sentiment. Great for the sketch as well. :)
One definitively can't have enough bday cards!
Karen said…
Totally sweet birthday card Cynthia! Love your take on the {be inspired} challenge!
Really great birthday card. It's got an elegant flair to it
Donna K said…
Pretty card..the stitching is great and goes along with your entire blog theme, beautiful! Have a great weekend!
Penny said…
Very cool design--love the sentiment! Love your different DP and the cool stitching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Angeline Choo said…
What a lovely design Cynthia! :)
What a great card, Cynthia. I like the pattern paper you used. And the stitched detailing is perfect.
Miwa said…
Very nice CAS card - great take on the sketch!
Waving My Wand said…
Not too girly either so it could go to a guy also. Love the stitching too. GREAT JOB!