Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 6 - Kid's Birthday



Bugaboo is hosting a week long customer celebration
with a different birthday themed challenge each day.

I have to say that it's really been a lot of fun
to play along each day this week!

Today we have been challenged to create
a kid's birthday project.

I chose to create a clean and simple
card using the adorable "Clyde Birthday" 
digital image.


I printed the image and sentiment on Stampin' Up! 
Whisper White card stock and used various
Copic Markers to color the image.  A charcoal
pencil was used for shading.  Glossy accents 
were applied to the birthday balloon.

I kept the card simple and one layer as it will be
mailed to one of the children in our church.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Jodie Mackrell said…
nice card! i love your coloring on Clyde!...thank you for joining our birthday bash!
Cynthia this is beautiful - just right for a child! I am sure it will be appreciated.
Blessings
Maxine
sammi said…
Great coloring on Clyde! perfect for any child! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us in our “Kids Birthday” challenge at Catch The Bug! We’re so happy you stopped by to Celebrate our 4th Birthday with us! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps
Tammy Miller said…
Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Kids Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug
Penny said…
I adore this image, and you colored him beautifully! Love the fun CAS design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
ileana said…
What a cute card! love how you colored the image :-)