Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 2 - Sketch Challenge


Bugaboo is celebrating their 4th Birthday this week!
Here's my take on the sketch using the adorable


The penguin was colored with Prismacolor pencils
and blended with baby oil.  The remainder of the image
was colored with Copic Markers.  Stickles were applied
to the cupcake icing and glaze to the cherry!
The large dot embossing was created with a Cuttlebug
emboss folder.
I am also entering this card in the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Emboss It!
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh this is wonderful, thanks for playing along during our Birthday Bash Week for Bug-A-Boo stamps... Good Luck!
Meihsia Liu said…
What an adorable card! Love the beautiful embossed background and the image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
Penny said…
Awwww, I love penguins and this one is a cutie! Love the design, the embossing, the fun embellies, and all your die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny
This is so cute Cynthia - love your use of colour too!
Blessings
Maxine
Jingle said…
This is adorable! I love the playful colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Tammy Miller said…
What a great project. Love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining in our Sunday challenge in our Birthday Bash at CTB!
Angela said…
Adorable...I love your use of texture and color! Thank you for playing along with us at Bugaboo's 4th Birthday challenge!
Angela said…
P.S.
Your dogs are beautiful!