Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration - Blog Hop and Bingo


Bugaboo is celebrating their 4th Birthday this week.
Here's my creation using 


For my Bingo, I chose to use a Bugaboo image, bling and no designer paper.
I have also combined it with the Stella Says Sketch #201.



I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Emboss Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Julia said…
Beautiful creation. Lovely colors and LO.
Hugs,
Julia
Love this Cynthia - the CAS look to it is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
So cute--love the take on the sketch! Great coloring & color palette & love the embossed panels! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Melissa Bove said…
Adorable card! Love that sweet image and the fab embossing!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Such a cute card. I love the white on the orange wit the embossing. Very striking! Thanks for joining us at Ctch The Bug.
Nancy
Jenn Zeeb said…
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Birthday Bingo Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! I am so glad you could help us celebrate our birthday with us.

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb
Min said…
LOVE this orange and white!
We're so happy you joined us for the Catch The Bug 4th Birthday Celebration Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! Be sure to check The Bug Blog for our Birthday Bash winners tomorrow! We hope you’ll join us again soon for our Bugaboo challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations