Skip to main content

Unity Friends With Flair

It's Friday and that means 
blog hop!

For those of you who participate weekly,
you know the drill.... comment!
For everyone who is new, be sure
to check the Unity blog for all of the
Friends with Flair fun.

Unity is fabulous about fun
contests, prizes and terrific
quality products.


Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away!
I am finishing up my Thanksgiving cards
for family and friends.
I bought the "Gobble Gobble" Itty Bitty set with
my last Unity order for just this occasion. 
I {LOVE} the "Clouded by Cuteness" stamp 
from Unity.  This is my first time inking the rubber
and it is now one of my Favs!

I also used this month's sketch for my card
from the new
Unity {be Inspired} Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Comments

Love those clouds Cynthia - they are gorgeous! Your turkey is a fun fellow too with those fantastic teail feathers :-).
Blessings
Maxine
Desire Fourie said…
This is such a fun scene. Love the clouds.
Hugs DesĆ­re {Doing Life}
Penny said…
Oh, so utterly darling! I love that turkey! Love the scene you created with the clouds & die cuts! Really fab card, Cynthia! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Kris said…
Really cute Cynthia. Love that you used the "clouded" stamp for the background.
Angeline Choo said…
Awww how cute! I am loving the clouds background
Corrie said…
That is so cute great job
Corrie said…
That is so cute great job
Kary said…
Oh Cynthia, this is SO Very cute!! Love all the clouds in the background and the turkey is adorable. Great card!!
Gaylynn said…
Really CUTE turkey scene. Love the clouds too. So fun. :)
Gobble Gobble! This is really adorable!
Julie Odil said…
This is an adorable Thanksgiving card! Great job!
I love the clouds! cute Turkey day card
Miwa said…
Hey, that's a very cool Thanksgiving card! Great take on the sketch, love all the stamps you chose to mix and layer! :)
Rachel said…
so cute!! that turkey is adorable!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
laurelbeard said…
So cute and fun!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! ~ Laurel