Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #186 - In A Word

Welcome to a new Meljen's Designs Challenge.  
This week we are asking you to create a project 
with a one-word sentiment. 
Below is what I have created using "Grateful" Word Art.


I added a few leaves using a Spellbinder leaves die to accent the word art.

Through the end of the month, you can get this
fun word art image for only $1.00!
Be sure to hop over to Meljen's Designs online shop 
and check out all of the fabulous digital images.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to join the fun.
Three random winners will be chosen to receive
their choice of Meljen's digital images.

Comments

Love the way the dp echoes the stitches on the word art Cynthia. Beautiful card too :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Oh, I love this design, Cynthia! Love the DP, the leaves and the fabulous sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!