Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #191 - Anything Goes

I finally got a chance to join the fun again
this week over on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge blog.
This week's challenge is "Anything Goes".
Perfect challenge for a Thanksgiving card
to add to my stash for family and friends!

I have used a digi from Cheryl's shop called


I kept my design clean and simple by fussy cutting the Sally image
and layering her with a fun subway art digital image from

I'm also sharing with the ladies over on the

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.
I hope you have a creative week.

Comments

Penny said…
Fab CAS card, Cynthia! Love that background with your beautifully colored image! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Cynthia this is gorgeous - love that subway panel, and Sally is so cute there in the corner with her pumpkin.
Blessings
Maxine
meg said…
Love your card beautiful colours using the background as your message was inspired
Sassy Raggedy said…
Simply adorable...I am loving the wonderful subway art and Sally with her pumpkin is too cute...Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges...Hugz, joann
Heidi Brawley said…
awe Very adorable. I like the subway art over at TLC. Makes for some quick creations sometimes.
Jingle said…
This is very cute! I like the subway art style of the lettering. Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet card Cynthia. Love the darling image and the coloring. The subway art background looks awesome! Such pretty Fall colors.
nwilliams6 said…
Hey there my friend! Your card is fabulous and I love that sentiment! Fun stuff! Miss ya! Hugz!
Chocked full of awesomeness! I like using the subway art for the background. You are just too creative! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls again. Good Luck in the drawing.
Indy's Designs said…
Such a sweet autumn card! Love the different fonts and colors of your sentiments.
Hugs,
Debbie
Ann English said…
I adore this card! Simply wonderful!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!
Unknown said…
Hi Cyntia! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Sassy Cheryl’s Anything goes challenge, love paper with sentiment and sweet image together.
hugs Jasmina
Sassy Cheryl said…
So glad that you had time to join in, b/c you know I absolutely LOVE your beautiful creations and this one is no different. STUNNING!
Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!