Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair


Happy Friday!
I am sharing a Thanksgiving card with
this week using a sweet
Brandy & Emma image
by Phyllis Harris.

I had so much fun coloring this 
sweet image!

Thanks for hopping by and don't
forget to leave a comment
for your chance to win
some Unity goodies!

Comments

This is so sweet Cynthia - Love the way you have coloured the image and mounted it so simply to let the image take centre stage.
I still love kicking leaves when I can - DH thinks I am batty ;-).
Blessings
Maxine
Gwen said…
This is so adorable! Love how you've colored this and agree with Maxine, great presentation of the image!
Kris said…
Cynthia this card makes me happy just looking at it. Beautifully done. Love your new blog design too.
Ruby said…
Very sweet card.
Katie S. said…
Great coloring! I wish I could see more of those colors in real life instead of all this white!!
Lucy E. said…
This is such a cute card! Your coloring is great!
Julie Odil said…
This is so beautiful! I love this stamp. I love how you colored your background!
Angeline Choo said…
OH this is just beautiful!
Gaylynn said…
Gosh this is CUTE and pretty too!
Unknown said…
This is so cute and happy. Your coloring is so nice. Don't you just love Phyllis Harris stamps to color all the sweet little kids and animals. They are just too sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Marlena M. said…
This is so precious!!
JPScraps said…
Super sweet card! I love your coloring skills!
Miwa said…
What a delightful card! So cute! Beautifully colored! :)
Lindsey said…
This really is sweet! And so nicely coloured.
So cute. Beautiful coloring. TFS
Penny said…
Really precious card, Cynthia! That image is just adorable and you colored it beautifully! :^)
Hugs, Penny