Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends Challenge - ABC (Anything But a Card)

The new Jellypark Friends challenge is

I recently purchased a pillow box template
and decided it would be the perfect
ABC project!
I have combined it with a Jellypark image


I think this will be perfect for enclosing a gift card
or small candies.
You can find the digital pillowbox template at

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Love this Cynthia - the penguin is a real cutie, and the ribbon and pin etc look great against the green.
Blessings
Maxine
Georgia Ehrmann said…
Super cute Cynthia!
Hugs,
Georgia
Indy's Designs said…
This is precious!
Hugs,
Debbie
nwilliams6 said…
How fun Cynthia! This is darling! Fun, fun, fun! Hugz!
Penny said…
This is absolutely adorable, Cynthia! I love the fun design, your coloring, the texture & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Suzie McFloozy said…
Cynthia this is just gorgeous - that cute l'il penguin is one of my fav Jellypark images x
Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
What a lovely pillow box and beautifully decorated with our sweet little penguin. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Anything Goes Challenge. Mel :o)
Hi Cynthia, I LOVE what you did with our Pillow Box Template! It's adorable and perfect for a little birthday gift or treat.

Thanks for sharing and posting in our December Linky Party
Sandy
Darlene said…
Hey girlfriend!!!
This is awesome! What a great idea (I'll be casing this little number!)
Thanks so much for playing along in our December Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
This is adorable! What a great use of the pillowbox design. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets December Linky party!