I'm stopping in with a quick post
using a new Sassy Cheryl digital image
called "Warm Winter".
I was the lucky winner of the
Sassy Cheryl Show Me Challenge
a few weeks ago and this was the
free image that I chose.
I couldn't wait to ink her up!
This week's challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog
is "Winter/Cold Weather". I colored this cutie with
Copic Markers then fussy cut the image to layer on
the doily with dimension foam.
The little coffee cup charm was tucked away
in my stash and coordinated perfectly.
The sentiment is from Unity Stamps and
came as a freebie gift with a recent order.
The sketch is provided by this week's
I'm also sharing this card with the ladies over
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sassy Cheryl Winter/Cold Weather Challenge.
Jasmina
Hugs, Penny
I'm so glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
P.S. Love the new look of your blog too!
Thanks for playing along in the WINTER/COLD weather challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!