Skip to main content

Mo's Challenge #209 - Anything Goes

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

I finally got a chance to play along
 with the Mo Manning Challenge blog this week.

I pulled out an image I had colored this summer
for the "Anything Goes" challenge.

I used Mo's adorable digital image

The image was colored with copic markers and prismacolor pencils.
Papers are from American Crafts Everyday paper pack.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Jennifer said…
This is so sweet! Loving the simple things in life! Beautiful colouring and I love the great stitching details!
Franz♥ said…
Thank you for thinking of us and joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog Cynthia!

Your card is adorable, love papers so much and your design is original!

A big hug, Franz.
Gorgeous card Cynthia - love how you have coloured the image, she's beautiful.
Blessing
'Maxine
Jay Gee said…
This is such a lovely image and you coloured it beautifully :)
Penny said…
Such a sweet design! Love that darling image, your coloring, and the DP, & doily & twine! :^)
Hugs, Penny