Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge - Fave Holiday Colors

It's been a super busy week, but I 
just had to create a card
for this week's Sassy Cheryl Challenge.

I am still very busy finishing up 
Thanksgiving cards for friends and family.
So, I've used my Favorite Thanksgiving colors
with this sweet Sassy Sally image
called "Autumn Swing".


The image was colored with Copic Markers and
Flower Soft was added to the grass.
I remembered having a twig in my 
stash with some birch bark that I
picked up a few years ago.
I decided it would be perfect 
for Sally's swing to hang from!

I'm also sharing this card with the 
ladies over on the Show Me Challenge blog.
AND
Thanks/Thanksgiving

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Hope you have a creative week.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow Cyntiha your card is awesome! Love branch and leaves - so imaginative!! I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge. Hope to see you next week too. :)
Jasmina
Sassy Cheryl said…
Simply gorgeous Cynthia! What fab colors for your Thanksgiving card. Love, love, love it!
Thanks for playing along in the Favorite Holiday Colors challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!
What a sweet image and love the way you have coloured it. It is a totally fabulous card.
Blessings
Maxine
Sassy Cheryl said…
Love it Cynthia!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!
Dawn said…
a great Thanksgiving card, Cynthia! love the twig!!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Ann English said…
Love this Thanksgiving card and love those colors-so pretty!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
So cute Cynthia. I love the stitching around it. It adds so much to a card. Thanks as always for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
Emily Leiphart said…
So cute, Cynthia! I love how the image is hanging from a branch with leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Penny said…
Awww, she's darling! Love your card--great design & coloring; love the DP & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny