Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets October Linky Party

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Sandy is hosting a linky party
again this month.  I recently bought two 
of the printable baby cards.
This card is the Baby Boy Print-and-fold.
This adorable printable is ONLY .99!



Isn't it just precious?  I love the sweet Vintage images and font.
It was so easy to put together.
I printed the file and cut it out where instructed.
After a couple of score lines, folding and added sparkle
my card was complete!  WOW!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great remainder of the week.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable.
Penny said…
Gosh, this is precious! Absolutely! Love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a lovely card, and it's great that you can 'personalise' it.
Blessings
Maxine
Oh my goodness....just too cute! Love, love, love it! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party!
Hi Cynthia, your baby boy card turned out so adorable – great job! Thanks for playing and posting in our October Linky Party. I'm emailing you the code for the $6.00 coupon
Warm regards
Sandy