Skip to main content

Create With TLC and Hope You Can Cling To Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
I am back with my second post for the day.  
(that doesn't happen often!)

I picked up a couple of free digital
images from Paulette over on the
a couple of months ago.

was the perfect opportunity to put them
to use.


Our challenge today was to create something inspired
by a fairy tale.  The Disney theme song kept running 
through my head.... "When you wish upon a star..."

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a creative week.

Comments

Beautiful card Cynthia - love the pink details on the card itself, and the wee rhinestone is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine
Granmargaret said…
Lovely card Cynthia. I saw it on Create with TLC Show it off Sunday
Penny said…
Well, now I have that song playing in my head. :^) Love your pretty silhouette card! Beautiful CAS design & I love the added bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Desire Fourie said…
This is delightful and the sentiment is perfect for the image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}