Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Challenge

Good morning!
Hubby and I just returned from a
visit with family.
We had lots of good food, fellowship, 
great memories!

Thought I would stop in quickly
this morning to share a couple
of photos from the trip with my
friends over on the Sassy Cheryl


It rarely happens that all of the family is
together at one time.  
We had to preserve the memory with
my parents, siblings and their spouses.


My parents put out a Fall garden this year and
they dug up their sweet potatoes while we
were there.  I had to share this 3.5 pound
sweet potato that they dug!  Yikes!

My mom wanted to send it home with us,
but I told her it might push my luggage
over the 50 pound limit!  LOL!

I hope you get a chance to play along with 
the Sassy ladies this month.  You have
until October 30 to post and share.... it
doesn't have to be anything crafty, just
what is going on in your part of the world.

Hope you have a creative week!

Comments

What a great time to be together with family - so precious. Love that sweet potato - it's a beaut!!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Thanks for sharing your lovely family photo! And that sweet potato is just HUGE! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
Getting together with family is always the best!
OMGOSH on that sweet potato. You could make a whole pie with that. :o
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!